In this mission-critical supervisory role, you will be accountable for managing a team that is responsible for planning, design, testing and implementation of all configuration changes to our core business application, QNXT. You will ensure accurate, timely, and efficient change, configuration, and release management utilizing your expertise to analyze application configuration and ensure it is efficient in setup and aligns with best practices. You will also serve as an expert in key processes to ensure integration and collaboration with other SFHP departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Oversee and drive changes to QNXT application configuration.
- Manage a Change and Release Management Policy and Framework for QNXT while coordinating with other stakeholders to arrive at a best practice approach.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure all releases adhere to the Change and Release Management Policy and Framework.
- Facilitate discussions on disputed change requests where stakeholders do not agree on priority, criticality, content or timelines for changes, and escalates when appropriate.
- Ensure that there is a justifiable business reason behind requested changes by coordinating an impact analysis to evaluate the urgency, the priority level and the scope of the change, identifying the specific configuration items, systems and applications affected by the change.
- Take accountability for coordination with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and other testing to ensure the initiator of the change has a back out plan should the change result in an unexpected state.
- Manage resource capacity and team allocation to service requests, projects, organizational workgroups and ad hoc assignments.
- Promote a constructive environment to accomplish work and meet customer demands.
- Establish and drive team goals and objectives that support SFHP’s mission, values and goals.
- Participates actively with the Operations Leadership team to improve cross-functional collaboration and to drive positive culture shifts.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A Bachelor’s degree (e. g., business administration or computer science).
- A MHA/MPH/MPA/MBA degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in application change and configuration management.
- Experience with healthcare core administrative systems configuration.
- 1-3 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Functional understanding of health care claims processing and data sets such as ICD-9/10 and CPT/HCPCs, provider contracts and benefits.
- Experience in claims or equivalent healthcare application configuration.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with all organizational levels.
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization, particularly at a managed care organization highly preferred.
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification preferred.
- Familiarity with QNXT configuration and testing experience preferred.
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 145,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.