Are you an experienced healthcare professional who is driven by helping organizations acheive their potential through collaboration and continuous improvement?
In this mission-critical role, you will be responsible for managing and leading activities associated with SFHP’s NCQA Accreditation, ongoing monitoring and analysis of plan performance against the NCQA standards, and coordination of all NCQA-related activities across the organization to maintain and prepare for ongoing NCQA accreditation.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Uses project management skills, experience, and methodologies to prepare for a successful NCQA accreditation surveyaccreditation via effective resource procurement, meeting planning/facilitation, conflict resolution, risk mitigation, status reporting, etc.
- Creates project plans and schedules related to NCQA accreditation.
- Schedules and manages team meetings, including creation of agendas, presentations and meeting minutes with follow up items.
- Creates and maintains NCQA project decision, action item, and issue/risk logs.
- Create and maintains NCQA project documents within formal document repositories.
- Coordinates timely and professional inquiries, submissions and responses to NCQA.
- Leads and coordinates the NCQA related department communications and activities.
- Transitions the organization’s framework from obtaining NCQA accreditation as a project to an ongoing operational effort to maintain NCQA accreditation through the renewal process.
- Manages the overall accreditation projects’ and resources required to renew SFHP’s accreditation status, including working with staff to ensure the submission of HEDIS and CAHPS data for the renewal survey.
- Evaluates, interprets and summarizes accreditation guidelines on at least an annual basis and manages the processes for accreditation activities, including communicating the changes in the standards from year-to-year and assist departments with updating policies, procedures, workflows, reports, etc., to comply with updated standards.
- Identifies appropriate resources and accountabilities within departments involved with accreditation and ensures engagement by all impacted departments.
WHAT YOU WLL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- 2-3 years of health care-related experience
- Continuous process improvement/project management experience in an NCQA setting or successful NCQA accreditation process completion highly preferred.
- Experience analyzing and providing guidance on studies that go along with NCQA strongly preferred
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 145,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.