Do you love working on projects that improve overall organizational processes? The SFHP Associate Process Improvement Analyst may be the role you've been looking for!
In the role, you will be primarily responsible for supporting and participating in process improvement initiatives across the organization, including leading the analysis and implementation of small to medium sized process improvement projects and efforts. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally to help create efficiencies and quality improvements, as well as gain knowledge in applying lean and six sigma principals to SFHP. You must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and training skills and have a high degree of comfort engaging with all levels of an organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead small to medium sized process improvement projects and efforts following Continuous Improvement methodologies and principals and maintain all appropriate artifacts (documentation, project scope and overall schedule)
- Develop process documents including, process maps, workflows, desktop procedures, training guides, and job-aids
- Partner with Process Improvement Analysts and Project Managers to assist with measuring and tracking results of the managed projects
- Work with internal stakeholders and business leaders to identify the gap between current and desired results
- Assist in driving adoption of the required processes. Responsible for supporting and coordinating business change activities associated with process improvements and system changes to ensure smooth transactions for business unit managers
- Conduct and facilitate studies of operations, workflows, and fact gathering sessions with stakeholders to document, quantify, and specify process re-engineering efforts
- Serve as site owner and site administrator for EPMO Sharepoint site
- Participate in the development of an SFHP methodology and approaches towards process improvement
- Participate in the development of training materials and provide training and guidance to staff to ensure consistency approach and quality control of all ongoing efforts in EPMO and PPI
- Develop internal communication materials such as blog posts and presentations to support the education and adoption of processes and continuous improvement methodology and principals
- Assist in pulling key metrics and performance indicators for projects and create and maintain dashboard for Continuous Improvement KPIs
- Develop and distribute timely project communications
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A degree from a four-year college/university (e. g., BS), or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of prior experience with exposure in process improvement or continuous improvement (internship experience okay)
- Ability to work with a high level of independence with strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Project management experience preferred
- Desire to work towards Lean or Six Sigma certification preferred
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 146,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.