Are you a highly-driven, customer focused team player looking to move their career in Human Resources forward? If you love to make a difference while having fun with an awesome people support team, you're the one we're looking for. Join us as we work to shape the future of healthcare!
In this position, you will have full responsibility for several HR practice areas- primarily, HRIS administration, employee leave and disability accommodation requests, and benefits administration. You will be a key member of our dynamic and talented Human Resources department and have a high degree of ownership and visibility to the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Administration and configuration of SFHP's HRIS (performance management, compensation, benefits, employee e-records) systems.
- Own the HRIS data integrity, analytics, and reporting.
- Provide a second-to-none customer service experience for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and produce all HR production reports, including management reports and organizational charts.
- Process all employee leave and disability requests as well as facilitate the interactive process and job accommodations.
- Drive SFHP's employee benefit administration and server as the primary contact for employee benefit questions, benefit vendor relations, and facilitation of annual open enrollment process.
- Support the HR team with issues, projects, and be a key resource as required.
- Create and produce appropriate job aides, training and instruction for the performance management process and employee benefits enrollment.
- Suggest process improvements that will create an efficient and client/customer-friendly service environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A Bachelor’s degree; specialized HR certification (PHR) desirable
- A minimum of 3 years of prior HR Generalist, Business Partner, or HR Analyst work experience.
- Exceptional customer service mindset with a bias to action.
- Experience administering an HRIS system and component modules.
- Expert knowledge of, and experience with, employee leave and disability accommodation administration.
- Superior verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to display a courteous, patient, and helpful attitude towards employees.
- Strong knowledge of Federal, State, and local employment laws.
- PC literacy with exceptional comfort using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 147,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.