In this position you will be part of a highly collaborative and dynamic team, responsible for the overall project planning, execution, and implementation of medium to large scale technology-enabled solutions to key SFHP internal stakeholders. You will lead the formulation and definition of systems scope based on both business user needs and an understanding of the business systems and industry as it relates to those projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide project leadership using the SDLC for medium to large enterprise-wide projects with a focus on IT infrastructure and security.
- Perform QA testing, including planning and executing unit, integration, and acceptance testing, in support of timely, quality project implementation.
- Develop Functional and Design Specifications, including use cases, data flows in support of timely, quality project implementation.
- Perform analysis in support of timely, quality project implementation.
- Provide end-user training for implemented systems/processes along with accompanying training manuals or user guides.
- Mentor and coach more junior PM/Business Systems Analysts.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A degree from a four-year college (e. g., BS).
- Masters in Business Administration, Health Administration, Public Health preferred
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization, ideally at a managed health plan
- 3-5 years of experience as a IT Project Manager and/or Business Systems Analyst in a healthcare environment.
- Project Management certification preferred (i.e. PMP or Six Sigma.
- QNXT configuration and testing experience preferred (i.e., prototyping, enhancements, unit testing and system upgrades)
- Experience using MicroStrategy BI tool preferred
- Experience with process design and documentation methodologies, and design and production of quality deliverables, process and use case modeling, business case development.
- Understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and/or measures of success for the healthcare industry, particularly the Payor market, managed care and State-sponsored programs.
- Ability to produce accurate and precise work, detect discrepancies and resolve discrepancies all while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong project management, leadership & meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1997, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is a an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 145,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.